If you wish to return an item because you changed your mind, you are not satisfied with the quality of your garment or due to manufacturing fault, we can help you! Please see below guidelines for return policy and procedure.
· Faulty garments can only be returned strictly within 14 days from receipt.
· Customers are responsible for the return shipping of the faulty items.
· All labels are still attached on the product and product has not been soiled and damaged.
· There are no returns on clearance products, 2 for 1 deal, bodysuits, stockings, jewelry & leotards.
· We encourage all of our customers to check stock before placing on their shop floor.
· All faulty garments that are returned need to be clearly marked with either tape or a note attached to swing tag stating the fault.
· Replacements for faulty garments will be given if the item is currently in stock, alternatively store credit will be issued. Please note, credits and returns may not be actioned on the same day.
· Please indicate the reason of returning by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so our sales team can keep an eye out for your returned item. We will not arrange any refund without any given notice.
· Ensure you provide an email address and contact number.